Wednesday 14 November 2007

He is here

At Last Issac has arrived!!
WHOOPEE!!!!
Weighed in @ 3.6kg (what ever that is in old money)
Won't get to see him till tomorrow though, so I still have to wait.
But ALL are doing fine.
Can't find the words to express the feelings so will write again soon.
God is AWESOME what a creator!!
Ps 139 vs 13 - 17
13 You alone created my inner being. You knitted me together inside my mother.
14 I will give thanks to you because I have been so amazingly and miraculously made. Your works are miraculous, and my soul is fully aware of this.
15 My bones were not hidden from you when I was being made in secret, when I was being skillfully woven in an underground workshop.
16 Your eyes saw me when I was only a fetus. Every day {of my life} was recorded in your book before one of them had taken place.
17 How precious are your thoughts concerning me, O God!

No comments: